The Harry Potter is a world-renowned series written by J. K. Rowling spanning seven books. The story concerns a wizard called Harry Potter and his journey through Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The stories tell of him overcoming dangerous obstacles to defeat the Dark wizard Lord Voldemort who killed his parents when Harry was 15 months old.
A legendary tale matching Tolkien and Martin’s work, the universe of Harry Potter is just as vast and just as magical.
The following is a list of the seven books in the series followed by the sequel with review link.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (UK release: 26/06/97; US release 9/01/98)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (UK release: 2/07/98; US release 6/02/99)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (UK release: 8/07/99; US release 9/08/99)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (UK & US releases: 8/07/00)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (UK & US releases: 21/06/03)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (UK & US releases: 16/07/05)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (UK & US releases: 21/07/07)
This sequel takes place nineteen years after the events of the final book in the original series. It is unknown whether this will be a stand alone novel or the start of a new series.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (screenplay) (UK & US releases: 31 July, 2016)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2001)
- Quidditch Through the Ages (2001)
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard (6 December, 2008)
- Pottermore Presents (ebooks)
- Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide (6 September, 2016)
- Short Stories from Hogwarts of Power, Politics and Pesky Poltergeists (6 September, 2016)
- Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies (6 September, 2016)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (19 November, 2016)