I finally got my GIVEAWAY box by the amazing THE BOOK SHOOK. Before I get to reveal the contents, I’d like to specifically mention how cooperative and amazing their team is ❤ and how despite their debut box and ratings, they’ve greatly up their game and well definitely recommend it to all!
July 2016 – No Theme for July.
- Flawed by Cecelia Ahern (Paperback) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Excellent Quality
- Undying Affinity by Sara Naveed (Signed Paperback) ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Spine Slightly Bent
- Colored Sticky Notes ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Retail Quality – 5 Colors
- Silver Glittery Candle by Zahra Candle Art ⭐⭐⭐ Looks Pretty but doesn’t work very well, glitter come off everywhere
- Bookmark by Book and Merch ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Excellent Quality & Design
- Books and Stuff Tote Bag ⭐⭐ Quality is alright but can’t be carried everywhere as the book shook logo and social handles at the bag, would prefer one with just the logo and less advertising.
Rs. 2000/- Including Shipment. Pretty Savvy for two books and a Bookmark – Made me Super Happy!
Super Satisfactory, their team is very cooperative and coordinate with you at every step from the order placing till the delivery and even later on. Their Social Media game is strong and they always take your feedbacks and suggestions into account – Definitely a Yes for future!
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐ Quality of Box Lost a Star, Two Books Gained a Star.
View the Complete Unboxing Video on my Vlog!